We have a small bug patch in SWTOR this morning. Also included are the recently discussed changes to the Biochem profession, to make it less of a mandatory for progression raiders. Changes that I’m most interested in include:
- If Sprint was active when a player died, it now remains active when the player is revived.
(no more running around playing Huttball without Sprint!)
- Companion Characters no longer occasionally appear unclothed when summoned.
(which is great b/c some of those companions naked = scary)
- The message “There are no missions defined for the Crew Skill: [Crew Skill Name]” is no longer erroneously displayed.
(I got this error message just about every time I completed a synthweaving item, if not every time.)
- In Eternity Vault, Soa now frees all players in mind traps before transitioning to his platform phase. Players will no longer be stuck in mind traps during the platforming sequence as a result.
(this happened to us a ton)
- Champion bags now always contain 15 Centurion Commendations and 7 Champion Commendations, and the chance to obtain a direct trade item token has been reduced. Battlemaster bags now always contain 15 Champion Commendations.
And here are the Biochem changes:
- Energized and Exotech stims and adrenals no longer require Biochem to use.
- Energized and Exotech stims and adrenals are no longer bound, allowing them to be traded or sold to other players.
- Rakata reusable stims and adrenals have been reduced in power, providing buffs equal to Energized stims and adrenals. However, the tooltips for these items have not been updated and will still display old values.
- The Exotech Med Unit schematic obtained from the Eternity Vault Operation now functions properly and can be learned.
Full patch notes behind the jump.