That’s right! It’s Patch Day! I hope you set your launcher to download the patch before you left for work because it’s a big one…
I’ve covered a number of my favorite changes, and what I’ve been doing to get ready for the patch, so just sharing a few more odds and ends of interest:
Galactic Trade Network
- The Galactic Trade Network interface now supports text-based searches without category restrictions.
- The rarity drop-down in the GTN interface now contains an option for Custom (orange) rarity.
- A ‘Slot’ pulldown menu has been added to the GTN Interface for more specific item searches.
- Players can now compare items on the GTN or in mail to items equipped by their companion.
- In-game mail messages generated by the Galactic Trade Network now contain more specific information about the item sold.
- Players can now leave comments on entries in their Friends List in the Social Window.
- Hovering over the LFG column in the Social Window now displays a tooltip showing the individual’s LFG message.
- “Reply” chat targets are no longer cleared upon area transitions.
- The /bow emote no longer loops when used.
- Base crafted items can now be hyperlinked in chat.
- A new option to suppress the Crew Mission reward window while in Warzones has been added.
- Emotes no longer remove a player from stealth.
Full patch notes are after the jump.