Get your patch notes while they’re piping hot!
Things I am happiest to see:
- The Darth title is now properly granted to Sith Inquisitors. All hail Darth Anexxia!…well, soon…
- PvP lockboxes now cost 70 commendations, contain more consumables, and always contain an item. Hello purple lightsaber I am coming for you!
- Players can now use emotes while riding a vehicle. i.e. I no longer have to dismount in order to say hello via an emote to my guildies. This is a nice quality of life fix, especially on a PvP server.
- I am hoping the # of UI bug fixes will increase my machine’s performance.
Full patch notes after the jump!
1.0.2 Patch Notes 1/4/2012
- Guilds that are currently leaderless will have an Officer chosen and promoted to Guild Leader.
Classes and Combat
- The Darth title is now properly granted to Sith Inquisitors.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent players from taking cover when targeting large NPCs.
- Fixed a bug that caused some abilities with activation times to be interrupted when used from cover.
- Removed some high-level harvesting nodes from Tatooine, Corellia, and Ilum.
Flashpoints and Operations
- General Ortol can no longer be pulled out of his room.
- Corrected an issue that could cause Kilran to behave incorrectly when defeated in cover.
- General Edikar now has the correct loot in Hard Mode and no longer enrages in Normal Mode.
- Gharj can no longer be pulled out of his encounter room.
- Fixed an issue that could cause choosing Nightmare Mode to not set enemies to Nightmare difficulty.
- PvP lockboxes now cost 70 commendations, contain more consumables, and always contain an item.
- Corrected several PvP items that were Bind on Equip. They are now Bind on Pickup.
- PvP vendors on Capital Planets now offer the correct PvP items.
- Commendations received via in-game mail are now correctly added to the Currency tab.
Missions and NPCs
- Number One with a Bullet: Players who choose dark side options now correctly receive the mission First Strike after completing this mission.
- First Strike: Players who did not receive this mission will now receive it upon entering their personal starships.
- Death Cloud: Players can now complete the “Toxic Waste” bonus objective regardless of how quickly they complete this mission.
- Corrected mission steps on several planets that could cause client instability.
- Fixed issues with some missions that could prevent pending rewards from being accepted.
- Fixed an issue that caused a client crash if a space station was destroyed in Space Combat.
- Group members no longer appear on all planets on the Galaxy Map.
- Corrected an issue that could cause map notes to disappear after logging out and back into the game.
- Corrected some map notes that referenced the incorrect map.
- Updated map notes for “travel to planet” steps in class missions on Nar Shaddaa, Hoth, and Belsavis to indicate the planet’s space station.
- Group members outside of a player’s phase are no longer prompted to roll on items.
- The In-Game Customer Service Portal no longer appears to hang while the “updating” message is displayed.
- The Guild interface now properly displays the guild member list when it is sorted.
- The “Show Sith Corruption” option no longer toggles off when transitioning between areas.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Taxi rides are no longer occasionally interrupted, causing the player to be dropped from the taxi.
- Using the /dismiss command now correctly dismisses a vanity pet.
- Corrected some issues that could cause players to become stuck on the loading screen when logging into a character.
- Players can now use emotes while riding a vehicle.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some text-only mail messages from being received.
- Graphics preferences in settings files are now consistent with actual settings in use.
- Being in Do Not Disturb mode no longer prevents characters from being logged out for being away.
- Corrected an issue that caused poor performance on some machines in indoor areas with shadows enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from being logged out for inactivity.
still waiting on the reengineer & chat bug fixes
There are definitely a lot of bug fixes still in the works. But I do like that they are pushing things out every week as they are completed, not holding on to them for a month.
Indeed. It’s easier to remain patient knowing that developers are working hard to make changes as they can, and that more are on the way.
Thanks for the list!